How to get raw data analog

I have caliberate analog input to 4-20mA. i want to get raw data of analog but it seems not right. how can i get raw data after caliberation? is it possible to caliberate all analog input to different types(1-mA, 2-V etc)

Ganesh Datt Joshi
Ganesh Datt Joshi
| 2 1 2
Asked on 10/18/16, 2:17 PM
vote

Hi Ganesh, please have a look at https://industruino.com/blog/our-news-1/post/ind-i-o-analog-calibration-18 for calibration details and procedure. If you do the full calibration (4CH input voltage, current; 2CH output voltage, current) you can afterwards use all channels as you wish without going back to the calibration; the calibration data are only used for the I/O type that you define per channel.

If you don't want to do the full calibration procedure because you already know on which channels you will use voltage or current, you can just update the values that you calibrate and leave the rest as default (as they won't be used). So to answer your question, yes it is possible to calibrate just for voltage or current if you know that's what you're going to use.

Raw readings are not affected by calibration so you should get the same 0-4096 range before/after calibration. Please check https://github.com/Industruino/libraries#analog-input

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 10/22/16, 1:54 AM
vote

Hello, there is a mode  mA_raw that you can use to get raw value with mA input.
You can set a different mode for each input.
Here are available modes from Indio library:

#define mA            1
#define V10           2
#define V5             3
#define mA_p        4
#define V10_p       5
#define V5_p         6
#define mA_raw    7
#define V10_raw   8

Hope this helps.

Stefano Giuseppe Bonvini
Stefano Giuseppe Bonvini
| 4 1 3
Answered on 10/18/16, 5:47 PM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

30 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/18/16, 2:17 PM
Seen: 2868 times
Last updated: 10/22/16, 1:54 AM