- Here you will find the information to get you up and running in no time. This include guides, library downloads and diagrams to assist you in the development of your projects.
- Additionally any replies that originated from support questions in the forum get up-voted and can be found here before they get included into the documentation.
How should I proceed to get up and running?
- Follow the assembly guide to assemble your kit.
- Download the support file package. Direct link: for Arduino IDE 1.6.5 or for Arduino IDE 1.0.* (versions above Arduino IDE 1.6.5 not yet supported).
- Install the included libraries.
- If you have the Industruino 1286 variant install the included board definition files. If you use Windows also install the included CDC USB->Serial driver. (This complete step can be skipped if you have the Industruino 32u4 variant as it will be recognised as a standard Arduino Leonardo).
- In the Arduino IDE go to Tools->Boards and select "Arduino Leonardo" for 32u4 variant or "Industruino 1286" for 1286 variant.
- You are now ready to use the example sketches which are included in the libraries as a starting point for your own applications.
How do I write my first sketches for Industruino?
The PROTO kit functions as a standard Arduino Leonardo, meaning you can use the standard Arduino example sketches to control the I/O.
To drive LCD screen please use our UC1701 library with the example sketches or the U8G or U8G2 library for extended functionality. To communicate with your Ethernet expansion module please use our included Ethernet library.
The IND.I/O kit interfaces with higher voltages (12V/24V) and has I/O functions a standard Arduino doesn't have. Therefore you need to control the I/O with the included Indio library. This library will accept the simple code syntax that you are used to with Arduino and will take care of all the configuration and interfacing that happens below, leaving you to focus on getting the job done. Use the included example sketches as a starting point for your custom code.
To drive LCD screen please use our UC1701 library. To communicate with your Ethernet expansion module please use our included Ethernet library
Datasheets, Guides and Diagrams
- Industruino assembly guide - shows step by step how to assemble the Industruino kit.
- Industruino IND.I/O user manual - full printable user manual
- IND.I/O 32u4 pinout map - shows how everything connects inside Ind.I/O powered by Atmega 32u4 MCU.
- IND.I/O 1286 pinout map - shows how everything connects inside Ind.I/O powered by AT90USB1286 MCU.
- IND.I/O datasheet PDF - shows technical specifications of the Ind.I/O kit.
- PROTO 32u4 pinout map - shows how everything connects inside Proto powered by Atmega 32u4 MCU.
- PROTO 1286 pinout map - shows how everyting connects inside Proto powered by AT90USB1286 MCU.
- PROTO datasheet PDF - shows technical specifications of the PROTO kit.