Update industruino remotely from ARM architecture and bossac-0x4000

Hi I'm Fabrizio.

I need your help:

we're using industruino for 20-30 prototypes

We need to update Indutruino's frmware by remote using our ARM Linux based.

In the past we used bossac-arduino to remotely update an "arduno due" used in the same prototype.

We've tryed to use the original arduino  "bossac" receiving the message "No devices found".

We noticed that arduino-ide (windows,mac, linux) + industruino package library  uses bossac-0x4000 to program industruino device.

Is it possible to have bossac-0x4000 compatible with ARM architecture or the source code?

Can you help me? thanks

fabrizio
fabrizio
| 0 0 0
Asked on 9/27/18, 7:02 AM
vote

Hi, i think this is the same problem as people were having trying to use a Raspberry Pi for uploads, and i have not heard of a solution. However, if your Industruino is Ethernet-connected, you can use a the D21G TFTP Ethernet bootloader, please see https://industruino.com/blog/our-news-1/post/remote-sketch-upload-via-ethernet-27

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 9/27/18, 10:21 AM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

47 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/27/18, 7:02 AM
Seen: 1728 times
Last updated: 9/27/18, 10:21 AM