Unable to recognise the IND I/O 32u4 on USB.

Whenever I connect one of the IND I/O 32u4 to the PC I get an USB unrecognisable error. I have another Industrino with the same spec and find that I can easily connect to that one. Am I correct in believing that I don't need any special drivers as the IND I/O 32u4 will use the standard Leonardo drivers.

Raghuram Shenoy
Raghuram Shenoy
| 4 1 2
Asked on 2/15/16, 10:34 AM
vote

Daniel,
Thanks a lot for you suggestion. Worked perfectly and we were able to upload the required sketch onto the Industrino.
Thanks once again.

Bit by Bit Computer Services (P) Ltd, Raghuram Shenoy
on 2/16/16, 6:22 AM

This worked for me: In preferences of arduino ide enable "verbose output during upload" Open a basic sketch and connect Arduino. Now press and hold the reset button (other side of PCB with display) Hit upload in IDE, when u see port{...} in the status Windows of the IDE release reset button.

Daniel
Daniel
| 3 1 1
Answered on 2/15/16, 5:46 PM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

20 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/15/16, 10:34 AM
Seen: 2614 times
Last updated: 2/16/16, 6:22 AM