Technical reference sites using Industruino ?

Hi guys and gals,

I know this is not really a technical question, more of the commercial variety (but just keep reading for a couple of seconds more, please).

I am currently looking for technical reference sites you all would be proud of, using Industruino, since we are competing on a major heating / cooling plant control system and the client is quite tempted but, well ... quite a bit uneasy with switching from his initial vision of a Siemens or Schneider centralized, super-redundant system to an IOT-like architecture based on IndIO D21Gs. Kind of difficult to get him to take the jump, if you see what I mean.

What I am looking for is working installations that control technical installations and are if possible supervised through supervising software as an HMI (like InTouch Wonderware, or PCView, whatever ...)

By the way, having somewhere on the site to share this kind of information (reference sheets) between us would be an improvement, I think. By the way, we have 3 Industruino running reference sites (1 in medical, 2 in retail), and a couple more in medical on the way.

Didier, DG2R

Didier DORGUIN
Didier DORGUIN
| 0 0 0
Asked on 4/9/18, 5:11 PM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

42 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/18, 5:11 PM
Seen: 26 times
Last updated: 4/9/18, 5:11 PM