PROBLEMA RTC INDUSTRUINO

SALUDOS

tengo un problema al cargar el ejemplo del rtc seerial_clock.

me e descargado la libreria mcp7940 para insdustruino d21g 32u4 pero al al compilar el ejemplo me da un error?

exit status 1
request for member 'set' in '1073746944u', which is of pointer type 'Rtc*' (maybe you meant to use '->' ?)

JUAN GUALOTO
JUAN GUALOTO
| 0 0 0
Asked on 5/6/18, 11:32 PM
vote

Hi, Juan. This error messages "exit status 1" use to be because you have not instaled in Arduino IDE some of the libraries you use in the Sketch. But maybe the reason is another. ---- Hola Juan, Estos errores de "exit status 1" suelen deberse a que en el Sketch usas una libreria que no tienes instalada enj el IDe de Arduino. Aunque quizas, el error sea por otro motivo.

Juansa
on 5/7/18, 12:33 AM

Hi Juan,

I assume you have a D21G topboard and you can successfully compile and upload other code, e.g. the Blink example.

Can you try with this example sketch https://github.com/Industruino/democode/blob/master/rtc_D21G/rtc_D21G.ino

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 5/7/18, 12:36 AM
vote

Hi, Juan.

This error messages "exit status 1" use to be because you have not instaled in Arduino IDE some of the libraries you use in the Sketch.

But maybe the reason is another.

----

Hola Juan,

Estos errores de  "exit status 1" suelen deberse a que en el Sketch usas una libreria que no tienes instalada enj el IDe de Arduino.

Aunque quizas, el error sea por otro motivo.

Juansa
Juansa
| 3 1 1
Answered on 5/7/18, 12:33 AM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

44 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/18, 11:32 PM
Seen: 2012 times
Last updated: 5/7/18, 12:36 AM