keypad

hellow 

Is there a option to connect a keypad to a industruino? I think the problem is because the industruino use Indio.digitalRead and not digitalRead. 

thank you in advance

Gérôme De Wilde
Gérôme De Wilde
| 0 0 1
Asked on 3/8/21, 8:48 PM
vote

Hi, you can connect an Arduino-style keypad (8 pins) to an Industruino PROTO, as it provides direct access to the GPIO pins.

For interaction with an Industruino INDIO i would suggest to use the RS485 port, for example with a Nextion touchscreen as documented at https://industruino.com/blog/our-news-1/post/nextion-hmi-with-industruino-42 or you could get an off the shelf RS485 keypad. RS485 will allow you to use a longer cable length.

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 3/9/21, 1:00 AM
vote

hello, thanks for you reaction. So if i can make up of you answer there is no way to connect a arduino style keypad to a industruino D21G. I will use it to make a new number to add for calling with the gsm module. Thanks you in advance Gérôme

Gérôme De Wilde
on 3/9/21, 7:40 PM

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

62 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/21, 8:48 PM
Seen: 993 times
Last updated: 3/9/21, 1:00 AM