I need a simple timer firing with the maximum speed of the indio.digitalWrite() function, how do I do this?

Hello, I am working on project with the DG21 based Industruino and need some help. Basically I want to create a pulse to drive/step a stepper motor with the maximum speed of 400Hz on one of the Indio.digitalWrite() outputs. There are some info about timers and/or interupts in here, but the info seems all outdated already. Can anybody give me the most simple example of some kind of timer-based function to run the sequence Indio.digitalWrite(1, HIGH), Indio.digitalWrite(1, LOW) with 400Hz? I cannot run this in loop(), because my functions need about 27millis to complete. Thank you in advance!

Juergen Specht
Juergen Specht
| 0 0 0
Asked on 12/12/23, 8:28 AM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

68 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/12/23, 8:28 AM
Seen: 195 times
Last updated: 12/12/23, 8:28 AM