Driver USB for Windows 10 x64 ?

Hi,
When I connect my Industruino with the microUSB cable, Windows generates a message that an unknown device has been detected (which is normal). When I click "update driver" and then choose the *.inf file, then I get the message that the installed driver is already the best suitable driver. 

Then I disconnected the Industruino and installed the driver manually in device manager, but it refused because the driver was not signed. Then I rebooted my pc and disabled the Signed Driver enforcement in my windows startup options. Then I was able to install the *.inf file. But the device is still not recognised.

My platrform: Windows 10 x64 last uptade 1903 etc..

Help Thanks!

AlainG
AlainG
| 1 1 1
Asked on 10/30/19, 8:03 PM
vote

thanks a lot

It works 

Sincerely 

AlainG
AlainG
| 1 1 1
Answered on 11/4/19, 11:34 AM
vote

thanks a lot

It works 

Sincerely 

AlainG
AlainG
| 1 1 1
Answered on 11/4/19, 11:34 AM
vote

Hi, please find the signed driver at https://github.com/Industruino/documentation/blob/master/D21G_signed_driver.zip

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 10/30/19, 11:54 PM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

58 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/30/19, 8:03 PM
Seen: 1977 times
Last updated: 11/4/19, 11:34 AM