Customized Custom Panel mounting steps?

Can you provide a smal step-by-step guide how to mount the customized custom panel?

https://industruino.com/shop/product/customised-membrane-panel-13?category=4

I don't know if the original one has to be removed and the new one can be placed on top like a sticky...

I would like to know if the process is more or less easy and how long will it take.

I have wrote you via the Contact Us option with no luck :-)

Diego Bonfil Traver
Diego Bonfil Traver
| 0 0 0
Asked on 7/16/21, 2:46 PM
vote

Dear Diego,

The steps are the following: 1. Remove the standard mebrane panel by pushing on the transparant part from the back/inside of the enclosure. 2. Feed the cable of the new membrane panel through the hole of the enclosure. 3. Remove the glue-protector film from the back of the new membrane panel. 4. Apply the new membrane panel to the enclosure. 

The whole process takes about a minute.

For quantities above 100pcs we can apply the custom membrane panel for you before shipping.

Best Regards,

Loic

Loic De Buck
Loic De Buck
| 3 1 3
Answered on 7/19/21, 7:53 AM
vote

Thanks Loic, I have just tested and it is really easy and fast as you said. How can I do the same with the Ethernet module? It seems it's more difficult as it has no transparent part to easily push it out...

Diego Bonfil Traver
on 7/19/21, 8:13 AM

Hi Diego, for the ethernet sticker I recommend to use some sharp pincers to lift one edge, and then pick up that corner with some nose pliers to pull it off completely. Alternatively you can also just glue the new sticker on top of the old sticker, it should be invisible.

Loic De Buck
on 7/28/21, 1:00 PM

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

66 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/16/21, 2:46 PM
Seen: 941 times
Last updated: 7/19/21, 7:53 AM