30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping from Belgium or HK
This powerful ARM® Cortex®-M0+ based Topoard is a drop-in replacement for the 32u4 or 1286 topboard of any existing Industruino PROTO or Industruino IND.I/O. It lets you upgrade your industrial controller to a whole new level of performance and functionality. The Arduino core and bootloader for this Topboard has undergone significant developments to get the most out of this wonderful MCU and to add remote ethernet sketch upload functionality.
The board support can be installed automatically from within the Arduino IDE using the boards manager.
The D21G Topboard brings Industruino industrial controls to a whole new level of flexibility:
1. More memory, more speed
2. 5V tolerant Arduino™ compatible Cortex®-M0+ based solution, keeping interfacing to older chips simple.
3. Special hybrid USB/Ethernet bootloader pre-installed allowing you to upload sketches remotely or to multiple difficult to access Industruinos. The TFTP bootloader is password protected and has CRC integrity checking.
4. Easy scheduling of tasks with a battery backed RTC that can trigger the MCU's interrupt at a specific programmed date/time.
5. Multiple SERCOM's - Dual SPI, Dual UART.
6. Faster graphics with less processing overhead due to dedicated hardware SPI port.
- ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor
- 5V tolerant I/O (full 5V output using pull-ups)
- Hybrid USB/Ethernet bootloader
- Battery backed RTC with programmable alarm.
- Graphics LCD connected to dedicated SPI port.
- Dual hardware UART (Serial: D0/D1 Serial1: D5/D10)
- 12bit ADC analog input
- 12bit DAC analog output
- 3-button inputs with interrupts
- ATSAMD21G18 MCU
- Clock Speed 48 MHz
- Flash Memory 256 KB (16 KB used for bootloader)
- SRAM 32 KB
- Operating Voltage 3.3V / 5V tolerant
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Digital I/O Pins: 19
- DC Current per I/O Pin 7 mA
- PWM Channels: 12
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- Analog Output Channels: 1
- U8G library compatible LCD
- 3 button membrane panel connected interrupts
- PWM controlled LCD backlight
- Ethernet bootloader protocol: TFTP
- MCP79402 RTC
- Weight (kg): 0.05
- Tariff no: 85371091
Industruino with D21G Topboard
Pinout Diagram of Industruino with D21G Topboard
Industruino D21G Topboard support files
The Industruino D21G Topboard Arduino IDE support files can be installed automatically by searching "Industruino" in the Arduino IDE boards manager (available in a couple of days).
The Industruino libraries that are updated to work with the new D21G Topboard are likewise installable via the Arduino IDE library manager.
* ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved.