Industruino Proto kit
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping from Belgium or HK
With this product you will be able to permanently install your Arduino application in no-time. Whether you use it for automation projects, data loggers or an interactive art installation, Industruino offers you ruggedness, plenty of features and low cost.
The Proto kit offers a large prototyping area to add your own circuitry as well as the following features:
1. A 14 pin IDC expansion port to easily connect external modules such as the new Ethernet module or your own pcb/module hosting the same connector.
2. A 2A switching voltage regulator taking any input voltage between 7-28V and generating a stable 5V output for the MCU and your own components.
The prototyping area is generally used for two purposes:
1. To integrate a one-off Arduino based project into a fully enclosed solution.
2. To prototype a design before making a custom Baseboard for mass production.
Industruino Proto is sold in form of a kit consisting of a topboard pcb, Proto baseboard pcb, mounting hardware and enclosure with button panel. With these parts it takes only about 3 minutes to assemble your Industruino.
- DIN-rail mountable
- Fully enclosed
- Prototyping area with re-routable connections using jumpers
- 14p IDC expansion port
- 7-28V->5V/2A switching voltage regulator.
- All I/O and power available through detachable screw connectors
- Enclosure made from biodegradable polymer
- 128x64 pixels LCD with backlight
- 3 button membrane panel
- Pre-loaded with interactive LCD menu firmware (code examples available for download below)
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE
- Atmega 32u4, AT90USB1286 or ATSAMD21G18 microcontroller
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Supply Voltage: 7-28V
- Digital I/O Pins: 17
- PWM Channels: 6 (32u4) / 4 (1286) / 12 (D21G)
- Analog Input Channels: 7 (32u4/1286) / 12 (D21G).
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA (32u4/1286) / 7ma (D21G)
- Flash Memory 32 KB (32u4) /128KB (1286) / 256KB (D21G).
- SRAM 2.5 KB (32u4) / 8 KB (1286) / 32 KB (D21G)
- Clock Speed 16 MHz (32u4/1286) / 48 MHz (D21G)
- U8G library compatible LCD
- 3 button membrane panel connected to analog input A5 on 32u4 / D23-D25 on 1286 models.
- LCD backlight PWM controlled using output D13 (32u4) / D26 (1286/D21G)
- Weight (kg): 0.18
- Tariff no: 85371091
Industruino with Proto Baseboard
Pinout Diagram of Industruino Proto
Industruino PROTO support files
The Industruino PROTO board definition files and libraries can be downloaded here