Can I use Ladder Programming to program Industruino Ind. I/O beside Arduino IDE?

Mafaz Ahmad
Mafaz Ahmad
| 1 1 1
Asked on 7/23/20, 12:40 PM
vote

I thought the point of using an Arduino PLC is so that you don't have to use ladder programming :-). You have C++ at your disposal: you can write your own ladder logic if you like?

Aaron
on 7/30/20, 4:13 PM

Hi,

Your question is a bit like asking why we came down from the trees in the first place (which may have not been a great idea, but this is not the subject). Why on earth would you want to use Ladder in the current millenium ?

Sorry to be a bit blunt, and backwards compatibility is fine, but sometimes you just have to consider evolution as unavoidable.

Didier, DG2R

Didier DORGUIN
Didier DORGUIN
| 4 1 3
Answered on 8/24/20, 6:18 AM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

62 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/20, 12:40 PM
Seen: 1539 times
Last updated: 8/24/20, 6:18 AM