USB driver problem

Hi,
When I connect my Industruino with the microUSB cable, Windows generates a message that an unknown device has been detected (which is normal). When I click "update driver" and then choose the *.inf file, then I get the message that the installed driver is already the best suitable driver. 

Then I disconnected the Industruino and installed the driver manually in device manager, but it refused because the driver was not signed. Then I rebooted my pc and disabled the Signed Driver enforcement in my windows startup options. Then I was able to install the *.inf file. But the device is still not recognised.

What's happening?

Thanks!

Wouter Verscheure
Wouter Verscheure
| 3 1 2
Asked on 9/4/19, 8:20 PM
vote

Hi, i sent you the signed driver by email, please try that.

You should be able to upload a sketch to the INDIO on USB power only, but it will not run if it uses any of the I/O functions, so to known what is going on it is always better to power it with external 12/24V.

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 9/4/19, 11:40 PM
vote

Hello, Just for information to other people who should encounter this problem: My issues were solved by using the new signed USB driver, so it works perfect now! Cheers!

Wouter Verscheure
on 9/14/19, 5:06 PM

Small detail about the above question: It is an Indio variant and I am not powering it externally with 12VDC, could that be the reason? It is only powered by USB and I see the display light up.

Thx

Wouter Verscheure
Wouter Verscheure
| 3 1 2
Answered on 9/4/19, 8:42 PM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

58 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/4/19, 8:20 PM
Seen: 1640 times
Last updated: 9/4/19, 11:40 PM