measure temperature with pt100?

when i connect two pt100 with 4-20mA outputs, the first pt100 i have connected to ch1 and the second to ch2, and the problem is that the measurements get frozen and stay in static number, but when i disconnect any pt100, measurements got defrost, so i can only read one pt100 connected at time...................

Ramon Urias
Ramon Urias
| 1 1 1
Asked on 5/31/19, 1:09 AM
vote

I've got a setup with 3 PT-100s and 1 humidity sensor and the best I can tell, they are fine. I do worry that they are not calibrated right as they seem to be lower than the temperature I think they should be according to other instruments. I am in the process of changing them to Kele T81U-2D temp sensors/transmitters. I'm not 100% convinced that the PT100 transmitters I've bought are "industrial" enough for my project. 

Kelly Sprayberry
Kelly Sprayberry
| 2 1 2
Answered on 7/3/19, 6:45 PM
vote

hi, would you mind sharing your code and wiring diagram so we can try to diagnose what's going on. you can send it to connect@industruino.com if more convenient

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 5/31/19, 2:28 AM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

56 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/31/19, 1:09 AM
Seen: 1873 times
Last updated: 7/3/19, 6:45 PM