Industruino PROTO D21G
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping from Belgium or HK
With this product you will be able to permanently install your Arduino application in no-time. Whether you use it for automation projects, data loggers or an interactive art installation, Industruino offers you ruggedness, plenty of features and low cost.
Industruino PROTO offers a large prototyping area to add your own circuitry as well as the following features:
1. A 14 pin IDC expansion port to easily connect external modules such as the new Ethernet module or your own pcb/module hosting the same connector.
2. A 2A switching voltage regulator taking any input voltage between 7-28V and generating a stable 5V output for the MCU and your own components.
The prototyping area is generally used for two purposes:
1. To integrate a one-off Arduino based project into a fully enclosed solution.
2. To prototype a design before making a custom Baseboard for mass production.
Parts included are:
- D21G Topboard (Arduino Zero/MKR equivalent microcontroller)
- PROTO Baseboard
- DIN-rail enclosure with membrane button panel.
- Plug-in screw connectors
The controller comes fully pre-assembled and ATE tested.
- DIN-rail mountable
- Fully enclosed
- Prototyping area with re-routable connections using jumpers
- 14p IDC expansion port
- 8-28V->5V/2A switching voltage regulator.
- All I/O and power available through detachable screw connectors
- Level shifters for 5V tolerant I/O
- 128x64 pixels LCD with backlight
- 3 button membrane panel
- Pre-loaded with interactive LCD menu firmware
- TFTP ethernet bootloader (remote sketch upload)
- Battety backed real-time clock (RTC)
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE
- MCU type: ATSAMD21G18 (Arduino Zero/MKR equivalent)
- Supply Voltage: 8-28V or 5V
- I/O level: 3.3V / 5V tolerant (5V output with pull-ups)
- Digital I/O Pins: 17
- PWM Channels: 12
- Analog Input Channels: 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 7ma
- Flash Memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- EEPROM : 1 KB
- Clock Speed: 48 MHz
- U8G library compatible LCD
- 3 button membrane panel connected to digital inputs D23-D25.
- LCD backlight PWM controlled using output D26
- Weight (kg): 0.18
- Tariff no: 85371091
PROTO D21G Pinout diagram
Industruino PROTO support files
The Industruino PROTO board definition files and libraries can be downloaded here