Industruino IND.I/O kit
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping from Belgium or HK
The IND-I/O kit consists of all the parts to make an Industruino with industrial level I/O capability.
Parts included are:
- Topboard (AT32U4 or AT90USB1286 Microcontroller and LCD screen)
- IND-I/O Baseboard (Industrial I/O interface board)
- Mounting hardware
- Enclosure with membrane button panel.
- Industrial I/O levels (24V digital I/O, 0-10V/4-20mA analog I/O)
- Isolated RS485 transceiver
- All I/O and power available through detachable screw connectors
- DIN-rail mountable
- Fully enclosed
- 128x64 pixels LCD with backlight
- 3 button membrane panel
- Pre-loaded with interactive LCD menu firmware (code examples available for download below)
- Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE
Isolated Zones of Ind.I/O
Analog field section
- Analog Input Channels: 4
- Analog Output Channels: 2
- Analog levels: 0-10V/4-20mA (switchable in software)
- Analog Input resolution: 18 bit
- Analog Output resolution: 12 bit
- Fully isolated from MCU and digital side (1kV isolation)
Digital field section
- Supply voltage: 6.5-32V
- Digital I/O Channels: 8
- Digital input voltage range: 3.3-32V
- Digital output voltage range: Tied to Vin (6.5-32V)
- Output current per digital pin 2.3A (Short circuit, over-current, over-temp protected).
- Total output current: 6A (omni block fused)
- 2Oz heavy copper, 4 layer board.
- Fully isolated from MCU and analog side (1kV isolation)
- Half Duplex RS485 transceiver
- Flash Memory 32KB/128 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 2/8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- MCU Operating Voltage 5V
- U8G & UC1701 library compatible LCD
- 3 button membrane panel connected to A5 on 32u4 or digital pins D23-D25 on 1286 variant.
- LCD backlight PWM controlled via D13 on 32u4 or D26 on 1286.
Industruino Ind.I/O support files
The Industruino IND.I/O libraries and board definition files can be downloaded here