D21G analogRead acquisition frequency

Hello Industruino users,

I would like to make high speed acquisition of analog sensors (20 kHz). I dug on the web some information about the clock frequency of the ADC that could be change thanks to the bits ADPS0, ADPS1 and ADPS2 (prescaler) of the ADCSRA register on Atmega 2560. The CTRLB  register has the same features for the SAMD21G. The problem is that I cannot access the PRESCALER0, PRESCALER1 and PRESCALER2 bits of the CTRLB register (error: 'CTRLB' was not declared in this scope). So my question is : how can I access this register and change the prescale bits ? Does anyone already performed high frequency acquisitions with the Industruino ?

Thnaks for the help

Tristan Mehamli
Tristan Mehamli
| 0 0 0
Asked on 7/10/18, 7:40 AM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

45 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/10/18, 7:40 AM
Seen: 22 times
Last updated: 7/10/18, 7:40 AM