E mail sender and webpage

hi, i’m thinking a new project using industrino. 

In particular i want realize a station for the irrigation. I have some questions:

Is it possible to send automatic emails from industrino when certain conditions are met? How can i do it?

Is it possible create a webpage where i can input the hour when i want activate the irrigation? If it isn’t possible i must set it from code?

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance 

Edo

Edoardo C
Edoardo C
| 2 1 1
Asked on 9/1/20, 4:42 PM
vote

Hi, please consult Arduino resources, as this is not specific to Industruino.

The Ethernet2 library has a webserver example, that can work when you are on a LAN.

If you need 2-way remote communication, i suggest to use an MQTT broker; you can send (publish) data that trigger an action like sending an email, and you can received (subscribe) data to change your local parameters.

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 9/15/20, 1:42 AM
vote

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

62 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/1/20, 4:42 PM
Seen: 1123 times
Last updated: 9/15/20, 1:42 AM