com port changes during upload

Windows 10, D21G board, 24v power supply

When I try to upload a sketch, the com port changes right as the screen flashes on my unit.  The IDE (1.8.9) says uploading, the screen pulses, the port changes, and then after a few seconds the IDE reads "Couldn't find a Board on the selected port".  If I try to change the port in the IDE and upload again, the console reads "Uploading..." endlessly. This happens with every sketch I try to upload.  I cannot attempt to upload another sketch without resetting the unit (double click S1).

Everything was working fine yesterday and I've tried with two different machines and switched out cables.

Tyler
Tyler
| 1 1 1
Asked on 6/6/19, 2:29 PM
vote

Hi, can you still upload a sketch when you activate the bootloader manually by double clicking the reset button?

Could you try with the standard Blink sketch (change LED_BUILTIN to 26, the LCD backlight) and send us a screenshot of the console with the error, after enabling 'verbose' mode in your IDE preferences. Please send to connect@industruino.com so we can check what's going on.

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 6/7/19, 6:40 AM
vote

Thanks Tom, I sent an email. Appreciate the quick response!

Tyler
on 6/7/19, 3:19 PM

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

56 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/6/19, 2:29 PM
Seen: 1469 times
Last updated: 6/7/19, 3:20 PM