gsm/gprs module setting

hello evrybody

I have a gsm/gprs module in combination with the industruino D21G. Now I have the problem that i want to send a message and make a voice call in the same program. How do i need to set my jumper and switch? Which IDC mode do i need or othet combination?

Greats 

Gérôme De Wilde 

Gérôme De Wilde
Gérôme De Wilde
| 0 0 1
Asked on 4/16/21, 4:33 PM
vote

Hi, please check https://industruino.com/blog/our-news-1/post/gsm-gprs-easy-plug-play-39 for instructions on how to get a simple example working. The same TinyGSM library has functions to call a number, send DTMF signals, and send SMS. The above example can help you to get started

Tom
Tom
| 1 1 3
Answered on 4/17/21, 8:17 AM
vote

Hi, I checked what you write above but the problem is that it don't want make a call in the IDC position2. Is it possible that it can't in this position?

Gérôme De Wilde
on 4/19/21, 7:49 AM

Hi, I checked what you write above but the problem is that it don't want make a call in the IDC position2. Is it possible that it can't in this position?

Gérôme De Wilde
on 4/19/21, 7:49 AM

Your answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Keep Informed

About This Forum

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

63 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/21, 4:33 PM
Seen: 982 times
Last updated: 4/17/21, 8:17 AM